Impact investment is in the ascendancy. The Global Impact Investment Network estimates the size of the global market to be around $715 billion AUM – a number that is set to grow exponentially, as investors place evermore importance on responsible investment.
As with other investment strategies, a manager’s success in the impact arena is dependent on more than making the right investment decisions. From meeting an array of complex SFDR compliance requirements and reporting against a broad set of KPIs to ensuring the administration platform aligns with the values and objectives of the fund, there’s a number of unique operational considerations that are critical to the fund achieving its goals.
Combining our award-winning administration capabilities with specialist impact expertise, you can depend on us to help you navigate these considerations and take care of the day-to-day operation of your impact fund – enabling you to focus on managing your investments and delivering value for your investors.
HERE’S HOW WE CAN SUPPORT YOU
Helping you meet your regulatory and ESG reporting requirements
- We can help you navigate the complexities of SFDR and the wider ESG regulatory landscape, working with you to adapt your operations to meet any current and future regulatory or compliance requirements, drawing on the expertise of our in-house ESG and impact fund specialists.
- We’ll work with you to ensure your fund aligns and complies with SFDR and other sustainability frameworks – one of the core benefits offered through our ESG and Sustainability platform, developed in alliance with Worldfavor.
- Our secure sustainability platform also enables you to collect critical data on your operations, portfolio companies and suppliers, and break down, filter and compare that data using an online reporting dashboard – providing rich data and insights critical for meeting your ESG and impact reporting requirements.
Applying our knowledge and experience of impact funds
- As a trusted partner to leading impact managers, we’re well placed to provide valuable insight and best practice guidance on all aspects of establishing and managing an impact fund.
- Spanning all of the major asset classes, our experience in the impact space spans a multitude of strategies and sectors, from green infrastructure, renewables and sustainability projects to social and affordable housing, ethical lending, biotechnology and healthcare.
- With impact investing being highly topical and subject to increased scrutiny, especially for funds with a public or government interest, you’ll want to know that your fund is being administered to the highest professional standards. Trusted by many of the world’s leading asset managers, you can take confidence in the robustness of our controls and information security, which are ISAE 3402 accredited and ISO 9001 certified respectively.
Broad impact expertise underpinned by market-leading administration capabilities
- As well as being a leading provider in the impact space, we’re also a market-leading fund administrator to more than 450 alternative funds and over 440bn in assets – broader award-winning industry expertise, services and experience we can apply to your funds.
- Committed to operating as a responsible business with our own clear Aztec ESG and Sustainability policy in place, you can rest assured you’re partnering with a business whose values align with your own.
To learn more about how we can support you with your impact funds, please contact one of our ESG and Impact leads below.